Can I eat in the library? Designated eating areas?
Light snacks and drinks with lids are permitted in the Libraries' physical locations. Light snacks are considered bagged snacks, fruit, nuts, etc.
Eating of meals is not permitted in the libraries. What is a meal? A meal is considered prepared hot food, sandwiches, hoagies, cheesesteaks, salads and foods that are aromatic and/or messy.
Below is a list of designated eating area on Drexel's campus.
- 3101 Market St. (2nd Floor Common Area)
- Bossone Research Center, 3140 Market Street (Lobby)
- Creese Student Center, 3210 Chestnut Street (Floor 1 Lobby and Behrakis Grand Hall; Floor 0 Commuter Lounge)
- Disque Hall, 32 S. 32nd Street (Lobby)
- Gerri C. LeBow Hall, 3220 Market Street (Lobby)
- James E. Marks Intercultural Center, 3225 Arch Street (JEMIC, first floor lobby)
- Korman Center, 15 South 33rd Street (Lobby)
- Bennet S. LeBow Engineering Center, Market & S. 31st Street (Lobby)
- Nesbit Hall, 3215 Market Street (Lobby)
- Pearlstein Business Learning Center, 3230 Market Street - (Lobby)
- Papadakis Integrated Sciences Building, 3245 Chestnut Street (Lobby)
- Perelman Center for Jewish Life, 118 North 34th Street - (The Cafe at PCJL and lobby)
- Drexel Recreation Center, 3301 Market Street (Lobby)
- Rush Building, 30 N. 33rd Street (Lobby and fourth floor common area)
- Vidas Athletic Complex, 4300 Powelton Ave (lounge)
- New College Building, 245 North 15th Street - Main lobby including cafe area, first floor student lounge and northside hallways on the third through seventh floors
Bellet Building, 1501 Race Street - Rooms 103/104, 105 and the former bookstore space
- Queen Lane Cafe, 2900 Queen Lane - The Cafe at Queen Lane is open